Trading Update 31 January 2021
We know this is a challenging time for our community and we will remain open for your essential needs.
From 6pm this evening (31 January) until 6pm Friday 5 February, visitors to the centre will be required to wear face masks while only selected stores and services will be open for you to shop for the essential products and services you need.
Just a reminder, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, retailers, team and community continues to be our top priority. While we continue to serve you, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure our centre is clean and hygienic, including more frequent cleaning, and encouraging healthy physical distancing and good hygiene.
We are committed to the safety of our community and will not tolerate unsafe behaviour.
Social distancing measures are in place across our centre to protect our community from the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Practicing good hygiene and keeping a healthy physical distance between individuals is our most powerful weapon in fighting this virus, we ask that all visitors adhere to these measures.
We continue to take extra precautions within our centre to ensure it is a clean and safe place for you including:
- Physical and digital signage reminding customers to keep a safe distance apart
- Window signage and floor decals provided to retailers to assist with communicating physical distancing measures
- Floor decals and physical distancing reference points in key areas
- Increased sanitisation and cleaning of all customer touch points and high traffic areas
- Hand sanitiser at all entrances
- Where available, use our traffic counters and/or digital heat mapping to identify busy zones to help us to actively manage these areas before reaching customer density thresholds
- Automated alerts on occupancy allowing our team to actively monitor how many customers are in the centre at any time
- Additional team members in-centre during peak periods, offering hand sanitiser and reminding customers of distancing guidelines
- Automated, regular public announcements centre-wide, communicating distancing expectations
- Security officers, in high visibility vests, are monitoring our centres, together with supporting local police enforcing social distancing requirements as appropriate
- Precautionary closures of playground and kids rides and the closure of massage chairs, until further notice
Good hygiene practices
While visiting the centre, please help us keep our community safe by following the below good hygiene practices:
• Wash hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing.
• If you happen to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it, or if you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve.
We want to assure our customers and communities we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authorities’ advice.
For additional information please visit: https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/
We will continue to keep you updated on a regular basis about how we are responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19) through our social channels, email and website.
We would like to thank you for your continued patience, support and cooperation and look forward to seeing you soon.